Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1 muff, 2 muffs, all are blue muffs!!!

here's an update on this Charlie's 7month day!!!!!

Since Charlie has been growing very rapidly, I am sad to report to you Karen that he no longer fits in the wonderful hat you gave him! I am further saddened by the fact that it is still really cold and so I have had to find a different source of ear cover for the boy!

Fortunately we have great grandma Shirley, whose sister makes these.......(which I call a muff for the ears.lol.)..



I can't believe he's grown so much!!! Not only physically but developmentally! Besides the crawling, lately he has taken interest in drinking out of a big boy cup, and "eating" a few starter foods. That's it for now!
More pictures next time!!

Love till next post,
Sandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't those bands the cutest...and matching ones at that. I knew eventually he would grow out of the hat and sweater...so no problem. Just glad you got some use of of it! :)

Anonymous said...

very amusing post-well done, Sandra!
mom

Susana la Banana said...

Very Dr. Seuss of you, sistafriend.

HAHAHAHAHA I'm going to call you now and tell you what I thought of. Good times.