Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random pictures...Sorry for the lack of stuff lately

Sorry the pictures didn't show up the first time, here's my second attempt, let me know if there's a problem...ENJOY.





We went to the auto show at the fair a while back and Charlie got to drive his first jeep....


The mohawk in all his glory ( right before church, i might add)..

oddly enough this is a zoo picture, baby swings are a favorite...(more park and zoo pictures later..promise!)..



He fell asleep while grandma was clipping his nails!!! I wish he fell asleep that easy for me!!!
at beth and jess's apartment...they still have some baby toys out....


Love till next post,
Sandra

3 comments:

rach cortest said...

Sandra,

None of the pictures showed up!!! Woe is me. Also belated happy birthday. hugs to Charles, the little cutie, rachel

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss you guys! He is such a cutie! Love you all! K

Anonymous said...

He's growing up so fast! He has the cutest smile. I can't wait to see him again next week. Take Care, Paula