Friday, November 21, 2008

Absence of Good vibes....

Things in my life have come to a negative peak, although I wish this post was lighthearted and fun, that is not what is on my mind.

I have come to the conclusion that nothing is ever certainly as it seems. I am having some cloudy days here of late, my mind is unpeaceful. I wonder why life has to throw so many stones at once, it seems to work out that it's raining them. The hard stinging rain that you just can't get away from.

I am still, as always, optimistic that these things are happening for a reason and that if anything, these situations, of which I really don't wish to speak specifically about, will at least build my character and strength as an individual.

Charlie and I are fine and will continue to survive and fight to have the best we can, a few set backs along the way never stopped me before! ;)

I post, not to alarm any of you, but as an outlet of relief. I have not many options of where or how to let it out but bottling it up doesn't seem to be working!

Know that I appreciate all of you and any support you have given or will give me. I will be in touch and I have so many good things in my life (CHARLIE... HELLO!!) that I am sure this moment will past. I will have lost a few things I valued a lot but such is life, right?

love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra, you are very brave. I am proud of you.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ahhh sweetie....I am just now seeing this! You know you can always talk to me if you want to. As your momma said....you are a VERY brave girl and you have two people in Tulsa that love you VERY much!