Thursday, December 18, 2008

Burn baby Burn!!

Because some things have been going on, including the breakdown and recovery of my cadillac, we have been staying with my mom the past week! It has been fun for us to get to spend more time then ever with grandma although we are happy to finally be going home today! One of the things Charlie was introduced to and pretty much fell in love with while we've been staying here is mom's exercise video. Not only does it mesmerize him and stop whatever he was doing prior to the start (as seen in first photo) but as you will observe in the next set of photos he's pretty into adapting the exercised to more accomodate the baby body type as to optimize his baby fat burning! lol (It's cute but sad to know he's doing what he can to get rid of that adorable baby fat!)


like I said stopped in his tracks...

Here is his stretching position from here he can go into either of the two main baby exercising positions!



I would interpret this position as exercising his neck, upper back and upper arm muscles (you'll have to ask him to make sure that is what this exercise move is about)

we'd like to title this one "the ostrich pose"...I have yet to think about what muscles this position stretches and works because this move is so darn cute I get destracted!!



As you can see he is going to be a beefy workout god someday!! lol
I leave you now to take in the cuteness of what will become known worldwide as "burn baby burn" videos
with this a non-workout picture of Charlie being cute again in our apartment this time!
love till next post,
Sandra

p.s. if you are looking for christmas wishlists they are in the two posts prior to this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your posts. Even when your down you have a way of making me smile and appreciate the fact that even when the world seems dark there is still a light somewhere even if it doesn't seem that way at the moment. I pray for you and Charlie often. Right now I pray that God brings what you need at just the right time even if it seems a little late on your side of heaven.

Anonymous said...

Very fun post.
Mom