Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello world it's me, Sandra!

SO I almost let this whole blog thing fall on the wayside once more! But a las one meesly comment reminded me about the blog world and my role in it. And now I must tell stories of my life in a manner that is not only amusing but full of pizaaz! I was a Numismatist for a while and even though I still wish it were so the wheel turns and I keep a'movin! After being unemployed for a wee little bit, I am now a manager once more for the Halloween Express. Here I am at the front right as I type this! Since I'm at work I have no fun Charlie or me pictures to share with you at the moment but will once more venture on in the blog life and never again forget what it means to me to have this outlet of which to share. More importantly never again will I forget what it means to all of you!

Love till next post,
Sandra

1 comment:

kajomo said...

Well, I don't even know what made me check this since I hadn't seen anything in a while! BUT I was pleasantly surprised! Glad you are back! :)