Saturday, August 20, 2011

Heat record..ug.



We are only one or two days away from having the most days in the summer over 100 degrees in the summer EVEr! This makes me a little sad because Charlie is so bored and I Really really want to take him outside! So hot that when we do go somewhere, we have to have access to a place to nap because it has exhausted us so badly and the baby sleeps even more! It makes me sad :( I have the evidence of the difference the heat makes on my boys below.....


Exhibit A, before we get out in the heat......



Exhibit B, after getting out in the heat...

Getting hot being by the computer so I will post again soon! promise :)

Love till next post,
Sandra

3 comments:

Stephanie M said...

cute post! keep 'em coming!

Stephanie M said...

very cute! So glad it wasn't so hot last week....

Stephanie M said...

really cute pics and captions!