Saturday, January 21, 2012

Keep the faith


Remember when I said I would try to maintain more consistency with the whole blogging? Whoops...I guess that it comes with being a scatterbrained mother of two, the lack of being able to fulfill trivial verbal commitments. My most sincere of apologies. There isn't A whole lot fo blogging I can do, not very interesting things I can thing of typing. My brain is like mashed banana, steamed carrot puree, mushed peas...did I mention I have a baby who is pretty interested in starter foods? See so since my head is foggy-ed with all things baby how could I possible construct anything interesting that also made sense? I have come to realize in this stage of motherhood things about other mothers that is discerning and creates a lack of compatibility between they and I. Maybe I could muster up the sentences into a great blog next time around. Not today though. I am so sleep deprived I doubt I will even check this to make sure I spelled everything correctly. Soooo I leaf you know and talk to yous lata.

Love till next post,
Sandra

p.s. There seems to be some unspoken, yet recognized, rule of thumb that if you post a picture, you will have more people following your blog..what do people like more than a good old Kodak moment....gotcha!