Sunday, August 19, 2007

2 MONTHS OLD!!

CHARLIE IS TWO MONTHS OLD, SINCE WEDNESDAY!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH.....

this past week has been full of fun! Charlie has been a little cranky this week but i have found out that he loves any kind of adventure and hates to stay in our house. We have been trying to keep busy because of that. Uncle John came to visit last weekend, he and charlie have staring contests that are pretty adorable. John is also very conscious of how fragile babies can be so this weekend was the first time he let me put Charlie in his lap, and he only allowed it for long enough to take the picture!

I had started to post this updated yesterday but it was stormy! The power went out and by then my moment of free time was up!

It is official that i am going to north carolina if you want dates just ask!
i don't have many pictures but the ones i have are pretty fun,


his first sign of becoming a man...

our beloved stroller, he loves his walks..
the deluxe stroller in all it's glory..

the first official kodak moment between uncle and nephew...(one of many to come)..

my free time is up, so love to all till next time!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for your trip to North Carolina. That will be a great adventure for you and Charlie. Your brother looks good. I'm glad him and Charlie get along so well. Well, enjoy the baby time. Babies grow up way too quickly.

Thanks again for the post. Always a joy to read about you and Charlie.

Paula and Derek Childers

Anonymous said...

I'm terrible at writting expressions. I didn't mean Yea I know your going to N.C. I meant I'm very happy that you are going. Maybe Yah is how you write it. Anyway...you get the picture...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he changes every week! He is absolutely beautiful Sandra!! Can't wait to see him! Enjoy it all!!! LOVE the picture with John! :)

Love ya guys!
Karen

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Can't wait to see you guys next week. I hope the flight goes well. It always helps Ana to nurse during take off and landing to keep her ears clear. In all honesty she usually nurses the entire flight....it keeps her busy and quiet.
Megan