Friday, August 31, 2007

What a week!

It is once again Friday evening and i have failed to upload this weeks pictures. I have been so tired and busy being in the moment I haven't had the time to really capture it. I do have a few pictures to show how much he is growing every week but i will have to put them on tomorrow in an all picture post.

As for tonight, I am going to dig a bit into what all has been going on this week so you can understand a little better why I haven't posted pictures yet.

I don't know if all of you know about how i am in vision therapy to try to fix some out of the norm vision problems I have suffered from, well I am. I go once a week for an hour long in office session and throughout the week i have exercises i do at home. Charlie's great grandma Shirley has been going with us and watching him while I am in my weekly session. This trip is tiring! I know your thinking, it's only an hour Sandra, but you are horribly mistaken. First off, great grandma Shirley lives south of us quite a bit and we have to pick her up. We then come back to my house so that I can eat something before the trip to the dr's office...which i might add is all the way in stinkin' Edmond! Then I am in there for an hour, after which we drive all the way to Shirley's house before we can head back home!

That was just Monday kids!

It has been such a long week that Tuesday and Wednesday are sort of a blurr in the back of my memory, I know we went a couple places that i thought up to go because little man doesn't like sitting at home!

Then came Thursday.....

I had a dentist appointment in the morning, which was the pits because I had to get up and get both of us ready, while being so tired from having a rough night with the king!
They cleaned my teeth which took like 2 hrs because it took so long to get called back. they also had to do x-rays and found out i have about 8 cavities! geez...Charlie is such a good guy though, I didn't have a babysitter so the nurses (which many had a lot of free time) helped watch him!
After that I headed down Portland Ave. to OSU/OKC where i got my text book for the course I am taking this semester (surprise to those who didn't know i was back in school!). While we were down there i also took care of getting my photo ID.
I needed to get the book because the class was that night! Intro Sociology in case anyone was interest.
After getting the book and ID we heading home for a rest and dinner before going to my late night class.
Once again, Charlie is one of the best babies, he hung out around campus with my mother while i was in class for 2hrs (there was a 10min break but still TWO HOURS!)

Now for today....

I had a doctor appointment today for me at 11am, so i got Charlie and I ready and we headed out...knowing we had more things after that so we weren't coming home for a while!
After the doctor appt. we had lunch in the area since we didn't want to have to drive all the way back home when at 1pm we were having a LLL enrichment meeting at the nearby library.

This time for the enrichment meeting we had an infant massage instructor come and demonstrate how to massage our babies...it was neat! Anyways we were there for that and chatting with the other moms afterwords until about 3 we left and got home at about 3:45 where we rested and got ready to have dinner with mom!

The day is still not over and I have more things to do....so there is an inside scoop, I hope you enjoyed and now better understand why I haven't gotten the pictures...

I'll put those up tomorrow or Sunday though....Look for 'em!

love,
Sandra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a week you have had my dear!!! Looks like you are becoming the master of managing two thousand things at the same time! (That is a given for mommies right?) I hope the rest of your weekend is rested and blessed. We miss seeing you, Charlie and Grandma Steph. I pray you are all doing well! Love you all!!!
Godmomma Karen