Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving update!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry I have been such a lazy person and haven't posted! I don't have much motivation to anymore since I don't have any cute pictures that I feel I must share with you all.

I thought instead I would put a little bit of an update on what the little man and I have been up to....

Charlie has been up to a lot, growing and such. He can now roll over both back to stomach, and stomach to back . I was told that rolling from back to stomach is harder, but that's the one he did first, just under 2mo ago! He just today did a complete roll and then looked at me like, "whoa mom, what just happened?!!".

Before Thanksgiving we were just doing the basic everyday things, and here and there we would go visit friends. He met his Grandpa Lin, Aunt Connie, Uncle Jack, and Aunt Nancy. As usual he was very much a performer and enjoyed giving them grins and struttin his stuff! (as much as a baby that can't walk can strut)

Also a few weeks back, because I am absolutely crazy and decided we could handle it, Charlie, mom, and I attended church camp!! It was a blast, my church family has really embraced me through all of this and I love being around them, and having a positive atmosphere for Charlie!
We stayed in the 'Mommy and Me' cabin. I was surprised at the turn out of moms and babies. I was also very thrilled when I found out that there were two sides of the cabin, one for babies who slept through the night, and one for those unfortunate few that don't. (I am now taking this time to say hi to suze, my sister, and that I am sorry to hear that James and her would have been on the less fortunate side if they were in attendence).

I have been quite blessed to have a baby that, since the age of 3mo, has slept through the entire night!!

At the top of this post I believe I said a 'short' update, so I'm going to speed things along.

On Thanksgiving we had an extra long day. First we went to his dad's family thing, where Charlie got to meet most of that side of the family. Then we went to the Sowards family bash and stayed there till about 10 or 10:30! He stayed awake almost the entire time we were with the Sowards and I think we are still off a bit on our sleeping patterns from that day of chaos. (it was fun chaos though!).

Okay that's all the update I have in me for now!

love till next post,
Sandra

(Editors' note: sorry if there are any and many errors in my posts, I don't really read over it before I post it. If I tried to do that, it would probably never get posted!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all have had a busy, but fun, time of it! Can't wait to see you! Give lots of hugs to Charlie and Grandma....and some to yourself too!
Lots of love....
K & G

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a chance to go to Crosswalk and enjoy such great fellowship and I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving as well.

Take Care,
Paula