Thursday, November 15, 2007

WBWC!!!

The title stands for World Breastfeeding Week Celebration, which mind you, was back in September but my, o so colorful LaLecheLeague Leader (LLLL) Just now got the photos up. I wanted to share these photos with you all. Not only so that you may see some of my other breastfeeding mom friends, but also to give me a chance to express how wonderful and blessed I feel to be a breastfeeding mother. Breastfeeding is such a wonderful thing that a mother can give to her baby and, as some of you might know, we've had a lot of issues. So to have made it this far I am surely blessed!

Anyway, enjoy and YAY FOR BREASTFEEDING!!!!



From left to right (Amber, Jennifer, Rodica's sister in law Jennifer, Maria(rodica's baby) and Rodica)

more baby moments..

it was a family friendly event, so the ladies brought their men (or the babies brought their daddy's)

from left to right (Cathy, her hubby, Jameson, Jessica, and Conner)

It was fun and I enjoy being with these women and sharing the joy that breastfeeding brings!
I have so much new stuff going on to tell you guys but I'll save that till the next time, I'm ready to go to bed, it's late!!

Love till next post,
Sandra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have the priveledge as a mommy to breastfeed. Thank you for sharing and giving us something to look forward to (finding out all the new things going on in your next blog).
If I don't catch you before then have a wonderfully happy Thanksgiving!

-Paula

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have the priveledge as a mommy to breastfeed. Thank you for sharing and giving us something to look forward to (finding out all the new things going on in your next blog).
If I don't catch you before then have a wonderfully happy Thanksgiving!

-Paula

Anonymous said...

Sorry about double comments and now triple comments. I just want to make sure you feel loved.

:)

Susana la Banana said...

Boo! I tagged you so go to my blog and do my fun quiz!
Loves and sistafriend power!

Anonymous said...

YAY a new post on your blog! You are such a good mommy.....in so many ways!! Charlie is one lucky little man! Love you all...Karen

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

yay breastfeeding! I am so glad it has brought you much joy as a mother. Charlie is very lucky to have you.

P.S. Analise tried to nurse Emery the other morning...beyond cute. She too must know the secret to a happy baby.