Sunday, July 20, 2008

Um..I MOVED!!

Sorry I haven't posted. I have been busy packing and moving into my new apartment!
We moved up closer to Edmond just off of memorial. I don't have a computer so I wanted to let you guys know that my posts may be scarce for a while, what with my new place being a ways away from mom's house and the fact that on the first of August I go back to work!

SO much has been happening since the second I got back into town from visiting my dad that I just don't know how to manage it all! Please call me if you have my number, I'm sure I've neglected some of you lately and others of you may not even have my number!

My roommate is my friend ELizabeth and her two children, whom I watch for her while she works..so I'm also busy with that!!!!

Alrighty, love you all and I will post as often as I visit mom or have access to a computer to let you guys know what life is like in the fast lane!

Love till next post,
Sandra

No comments: