Monday, July 28, 2008

Work, Play, and Life

Mom is out of town, so this week I am stopping by her house to check on the dog. Inconvenient sometimes for me, great for all of you!

I have talked to my boss at Halloween express and I start work Friday! I am taking a management position too, so I'm moving up in the world!

Charlie is growing like a weed. This last week he came down with something and for a couple days had a fever. At the end of that he broke out in a rash. He's doing well now but last week was more stressful then most. Glad he didn't wait till my first week of work.

Last Tuesday, July 22nd Charlie turned 13mo old! Crazy how time flies.

Well I've got beth's kids with me so The news must stop here but I do have some pictures of the boy that I don't think I've shared with you yet.

There ya are...


Autumn (8) is beth's daughter (she' also has a son, as seen below).. Charlie adores Autumn and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual!!

Andrew (6) is our other mini roommate and Charlie's new buddy..
Last, but certainly not least, Elizabeth my beautiful roommate..you can tell how much fun they have! (soon I will have a better picture of beth..this one just doesn't capture her excellence to the fullest!)
Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Jennyeve said...

Busy gal! Look at Charlie grow and congrats on the new apartment and the new job.
You are such a great mommy!
Karen always keeps me updated on the great stuff.
Keep being a super mommy (oh and watching 2 other kids you must have more energy them I do.).

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl! I see you are super busy as usual. Need to come see you guys, miss you and Charlie and would love to see Elizabeth and her kids again! Tell the boy to slow down a bit until I can see him again! LOL Love to you all!