Monday, September 8, 2008

Lacking in Camera...

Hello all!

I'm at work again, since that's my only access to the internet right now, which also means that I don't have any pictures to post.

My camera memory card has also gone crazy so for right now I don't have anything visual to share with you all.

Nothing but narratives and monologues for you all right now. Charles Nathan has finally started walking, much to my dismay. I've been enjoying not having to chase after him in public places and now the stage of those kind of ventures has commenced!

He has also started throwing mild fits when he doesn't get his way, wonder where he learned that... finally Charlie is showing his human side, till now he's been ABSOLUTELY PERFECT..NO JOKE!!!!

Anyway I'm continually working hard and staying busy, so I will try to keep up the blogging thing. Writing away, even though I know the only reason you folks read this hear blog is cuz of the sweet pics of the wee one I put up!
Now that I'm done talking in that slightly annoying and moderately hilarious manner, I've got to get back to work.

Love till next post,
Sandra

No comments: