Monday, September 22, 2008

Overcoming no camera...

Even though my camera is royaly messed up (not the camera but the memory card) I have found a way around that, a way to get photos of Charlie's adorable-ness to all of you. My new friend from Halloween Express also works at Sears portrait studio and got me a VERY good deal on professionally done pictures. With that and the plethora of costumes I temporarily "borrowed" from the store, here is a snipit of the pictures we got taken and that I ordered a lot of! If I have your address I am definately already planning to send you some, and if not...give it to me, give it to me now!!!!!



Chewy Charlie....

baby lightyear!..
lil' penguin...

I think I should get Charlie into baby modeling, I can see it now...when Charlie is fifteen and we are on the road all the time going to modeling gigs he'll wonder why he can't just be normal kid..."homeschooling doesn't work but that's okay son, cuz your a model and we're rich and that's all that matters!"
Wait....I wouldn't dream of doing that to him, but he is definately adorable enough for it!
Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

rach cortest said...

What a little model!! I cannot believe that he was still smiling after changing into all those costumes. He is adorable!!! I cannot even pick a favorite because he is so cute in each costume!! love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! What a cutie pie! I think he could be a baby model too! Can't wait to see you guys!

K