Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Brother (you've waited long enough)



So first off I wanted to apologize for how long I have gone without visually updating all of you, it may come to quite a surprise what Charlie looks like these days since the last time I posted I am pretty sure he was just a baby and now he is such a big boy :).

Also, with the arrival of a new baby soon I wanted to share with you all the signs Charlie has given displaying he is ready to be quite a great big brother. Between the many physical exhibits and the conversational tidbits there are a bit to many to start typing out what all has led to my believing he is almost as ready as I am to have the baby! :) Here is a little sign for you all though, evidence to tide you over for the time being.


Hope that satisfies for now! :)

love till next post,
Sandra

1 comment:

Stephanie M said...

Great picture, great kid!