Monday, July 4, 2011

Estimated Due Dates, and brick houses

Normally I am pretty sure those two things don't go together but, if you haven't been closely in contact with me then here is the time to talk about both of them to update all and anybody reading this blog!

Estimated due date: July 28th. ESTIMATED.
Some of the people who are aware of this are already planning on coming over to see the baby on the 28th. Others ask what time of day I will be going into the hospital bwah! hospital, as if. So if you didn't know when the baby was "due" there you go, mark the calander and sit in foolishness waiting. Either that or be completely unprepared for that phone call on the 26th you get from me telling you all about the baby. ESTIMATED kids, just remember that please.

So now onto the whole brick houses thing. I probably meant the singular form. Brick house. That is totally what My husband, Charlie, and I live in now! No more stupid apartment with stupid apartment-ness! I am so loving not hearing my neighbors doing their laundry through our ceiling! I am so loving a yard and the option of having a spare toilet at my disposal (good to have when you have boys around!). This also means that I have neighbors that are not connected to me that I can wave and smile at from a safe distance :). Internet also available from these neighbors which is beyond AWESOME!

So odd two subjects to bunch together but update done. talk to you soon mom. lol and anybody else reading :)

Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Susana la Banana said...

Don't forget HI SISTAFRIEND!!! I will plan on being at your house at 8:00 a.m. on the 28th then? Or...should I make that August 18th or so? ;) Can't wait for Baby Rainbow's arrival!

Stephanie M said...

You know me too well! Good job on the post! See you in the morning.