Sunday, September 23, 2007

MESMORIZED BY THE JAMESY!

I am sure you all have been on your toes waiting for me to show you pictures of my trip to North Carolina! I have really wanted to share them but have been at a loss for time and energy. After waiting for time and energy to appear so I could get all the pictures on, with all the explanations that go with them I decided this, I should put the pictures up in installments so that you get to see some. This way I can do things quicker and won't be taking on such a big project!

I got some pics of Charlie and I in the airport and on the plane, but only on the way back so those pictures will be later.

The first pictures I did take were of Charlie and James together for the first time in the car!


Charlie was fascinated by the big kid beside him everytime we went anywhere!
This is what he first thought of his cousin, and continued to think the entire time we were there...


As you can see Charlie stayed fascinated with whatever James was up to...



i wanted a picture of them together like this, i ended up taking it through the back of the car but you can see that Charlie is still interested and James is keeping himself occupied with a toy!
I know that does not satisfy very well but with shorter posts I will be able to do them more often so check back in a couple days and I'll have Pics of while we were there, and out of the car!!

love,
sandra

p.s. CHARLIE IS 3 MONTHS OLD SINCE SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

rach cortest said...

Sandra,

I LOVE the photos of James and Charles. Charles idolizes his older cousin already. How cute!!! I cannot believe how James is concentrating on his toy. Beautiful little cousins! rachel

Anonymous said...

He is so cute being fascinated with big cousin!! Thanks for the pictures...we'll see you VERY soon!

Love you all,
Karen