Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OOOOOOOO A FOOT!!!

I'm keeping to my word, here are more pictures. Sorry that it has taken me so long, I think I might have been sick. I am feeling a lot better now so I should be reeling out posts like no other now!!

this is still pictures just from our trip to north carolina. As I said last time and you might notice, he stayed fascinated in his cousin the whole time we were there.


Once we got outta the car and Charlie finally got to stretch out, James wanted to see the baby up close and personal...it took him a while to get to James' face...he first had to study those interesting things called feet!!

James was very good with the baby, he knew just how to act around the baby and had fun having a baby around! as you can see he's very pleased to interact with Charlie...


After James noticed I was taking pictures he quickly wanted to steal the spotlight and have pictures taken of him!! (he's getting so big, look at his teeth!)...


James really liked being around the baby, and knew how to have a gentle touch, so i could leave them there and take this adorable photo....(notice Charlie hasn't taken his eyes off his cousin yet!)....

They were both so interested in each other they would just sit there and watch each other, but James took his eyes off Charlie for a minute to pose for a picture......he's so photogenic!!


those are the pictures I got of the boys interacting when we first got there, It was so fun to see how interested they were in each other. I can't believe that in a year Charlie will be a big boy like James! (even crazier, I can't believe last year James was as small as Charlie!)

I plan on putting some pictures of aunt/nephew pictures real soon!!!

OTHER UPDATES THAT DON'T INVOLVE THE TRIP:

Charlie met his dad the other day, hmmmm...that's all i'm going to say about that.

I started working again, not very much but it's interesting and fun. Charlie is doing well with that. Mom watches him and brings him to me when he's hungry....we are trying to arrange that differently to help make it easier on Mom.

Charlie is tongue-tied....ask me if you wanna know more about that one.

Okay well, I will put more stuff up soon but I need to go tend to my sweet baby!!

~Sandra

3 comments:

Susana la Banana said...

I love love love the picture of James grinning down at Charlie...good times with cousins and sistafriends. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandra, what fun you all had! I love that he just can't stop looking at James! I swear James is bigger than he was when I saw him last. How fast they grow! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Karen

Anonymous said...

I finally got the chance to catch up on your blogs. I really enjoy reading your updates. I'm glad that you had a wonderful trip to see your sister. It sounds like you had a really great time. Charlie is so little and he continues to be the best looking baby I have seen - and I work in a day care...of course I might not feel that way after Derek and I have a baby. :) Well, it was good seeing you the other day. You look really great. Take care,
Paula and Derek