Saturday, October 13, 2007

Babies and pregnant folks!

I'm still really trying to catch up, I didn't realize just how trigger happy (with the camera) I was in North Carolina!! Here are some more, not the rest, but some more very awesome N.C. moments...

While we were in NC we visited one of Susans friends, one who I happen to adore for many reasons, MEGAN!!
It's taken me so long to catch up Megan is no longer pregnant!! But while she was pregnant she and Charlie got to meet and it doesn't look like Charlie minds the big belly at all!!!

A close up to point out that he is thoroughly enjoying the pregnant lady..

A very cute Ana (Megan's daughter), a pregnant Megan, and a serious Charlie...I wonder what he's thinking about Ana....

So I figured i'd stick this one in now since Megan baby wears as well...ignore that girls tired face and focus on the cute baby..

I think I don't have to many left and will be able to FINALLY be caught up!!? I hope so...I might not get caught up in time before I have devote all my attention to getting the house ready to have our Fall Festival Enrichment party for my La Leche League, which before I knew what was happening, I volunteered my house for!! I have high hopes for all of it though...

love and hugs,
Sandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to be pregnant!

-Paula

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Awwww, I love seeing me with Charlie! Now that we are moving to Texas we are going to be that much closer to you. Karen and I already have big plans to get Emery and Charlie together as much as possible.
Megan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting those pictures!! I teared up when I saw them at your house and I teared up seeing them again. What fun we are all going to have! :)

Karen