Monday, October 29, 2007

A month ago....

We had a 3mo. celebration and I wanted to post again to share the pictures I have with you all. I haven't taken any new ones because sadly, my camera broke! I guess, looking at the bright side, this will give me the opportunity to catch up with the pictures I do have. I haven't posted lately because we have been having lots of issues that deserve my full attention...please keep Charlie and me in your thoughts and prayers.

On a lighter note for his 3mo. celebration about a month ago (can't believe he's already4mo!) John was here, and so were Charlie's godparents!! Charlie is soooo lucky to have the godparents that he does (I'm lucky to have them to) for many reasons, one being they have an awesome camera and love taking pics of Charlie! They were the ones that got the lovely pictures of the day he was born. Anyway, since they were here I have plenty of AWESOME pics to share from that day.

In celebration of his 3mo. and John's birthday too, we had a cake and the Dotts even brought some presents, including the ever helpful bumbo (i don't care what anyone else says about it).

Enough of me blabbering? gabbing? O well, enough of me talking on and on... with no further adu.....


This is my favorite picture EVER!! thanks karen and greg....

I don't care what they say..the bumbo is great....(ever since we got it, everytime I put him in it he poops, I think he's potty training himself!!) That kind of looks like the start of a poop face to me..
Charlie's godparents came and we got a family pose...


it was, of course, a joint birthday celebration so we had to get a picture with the bday boys!..

We also got a picture with the ever so wonderful godmama Karen...

And the equally wonderful godfather Greg..

Then we got some cute poses that look so great and almost like professional pictures..thanks to the wonderful camera Karen and Greg brought..




I haven't really talked about the mei tai (the thing that I am able to wear Charlie in) but no time like the present! It is a wonderful baby wearing device, that Charlie loves and is soothed so much by that he is known to fall into a deep and wonderful sleep (the closeness to mama might help a bit)....

I am now on the hunt for a camera, till then you will get to see some old pictures that I haven't been able to put up quite yet!

CHARLIE IS 4MO. OLD!!! AHHHH...

love till next post,
Sandra


Charlie says hi.....
l; l-l;ngnbzZ
IIKWAE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Keep up the good work. You are an amazing mama and a good blogger, too.
love ya',
mom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that was a month ago! I am sure he has already changed so much! What ARE we going to do about your camera situation....LOL Love you guys lots!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Dido to what your mom said.

Paula