Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear, Dear, Enrique....

Charlie has grown so much and been doing so many new, and cute things I wanted to share more recent photos. I still have a few photos left from our NC trip but I will find some other time to share those. It's way more important for you to see how much Charlie is changing everyday!


Also, it's very important you all meet Enrique...Charlie's favorite companion! I got Enrique so Charlie could have a friend he could relate to and share the mexican heritage with...
The boy now smiles for pictures!!!!!!!!!!! He also is official cool because he's got a hoody!!


His shirt says "mommy's nuts about me!" He's such a big boy sitting up on the couch with his big boy pants on!! He's wearing big boy shoes too!! (note the long sleeves, summer is over!)


He's such a big boy doing big boy things..he has started to roll over and in the picture you see he's also started batting things!

He's getting soooo big!! there you have it!

love till next time,
Sandra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not, but, he's getting SO BIG! We are having more fun with him all the time, aren't we? Great job on the pictures, etc., as usual....
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man sitting on the sofa with his arm up like that! What a GREAT smile! He is just precious! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Love,
Karen

Susana la Banana said...

HOLY COW! He's, like, getting so BIG! ;) It is so unfair that we are halfway across the country from each other.
On the bright side, love the smile...and do those shoes have monkeys on the tops of them or is it just my imagination? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,
This is Vicky Golightly. Remember me? I came to your house in August and you, Charley and your Mom and I went to dinner.

I love the pictures of Charley. They're soooo cute. You are quite the proud Mom, as you should be. It's a pleasure to see mothers who truly love their children. Should I say spoil? Smile.

I was actually surprised that my speech read everything on this blog to me. This is the first blog I've ever done.

Keep up the good work, girlfriend. I'm proud of you and know Charley (sp) is in good hands and is loved.

Vicky Golightly

Anonymous said...

I love how excited and interested you are in his growth. It is exciting to share in your excitement for Charles' growth. He is soo... cute.

-Paula