Saturday, May 24, 2008

BEEP! BEEP!

Thanks to craigslist, WAY BEFORE HE WAS READY, I got a great deal on this little tykes car. Now he is old enough and enjoying it immensely!!


He has been taught (not by me) to honk the horn at anyone who is in his way...


Don't forget not to drink and drive...


Okay, well, don't drink to much and drive...



by the cheery look on his face I think he's had a little to much to drink to drive.....

outside driving...again...
O yea, by the way, CHARLIE WILL BE ONE SOON!!!!!! (the 22nd)

Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there goes one birthday gift idea....LOL Looks like he is having fun! Miss you guys...
K

Anonymous said...

He is the happiest baby I think I have ever seen pics of. Happy Birthday in advance if I miss the 22nd. Hope all is going well.

Samantha is getting big and when I'm stressed she likes to hug my ribs. I'm still not convinced she cant break one. :) Anyway, we're all doing good...just preparing for her to come out.

thanks again for sharing the pics.