Monday, May 19, 2008

Field Trip...

A while back I told you that Charlie and I helped chaperone a trip to the zoo for Charlie's cousin. Here are the pictures taken that day! not as much talk today, like I said last post, thinking of what to type with it is one of the reasons it takes me so long to post ONE LOUSY POST! anyway here you go....


The kids in my group (from left to right) Autumn, Kaitlyn(and Charlie), Brandon, and Merrisa. Christian is the one behind everyone....

The new Oklahoma Trails exibit has natives like this cougar......

The tiger isn't out much when we go (since we go a lot) But the day of the field trip, not only was he out but he was ready to pose upclose and personal...



The gorilla on the other hand was just ready for everyone to let him nap in peace....(Amen brother!)

Random zebra picture...
love till next post,
Sandra

No comments: