Thursday, May 1, 2008

ZOO MADNESS!!!

First the animals.....

One of the times we went recently, we got to witness them training the elephants and I got this awesome picture of Mrs. sticks out her tongue at audience....

big turtles

Giraffe bullying a zebra...priceless!


gorillas..

Rhinos...

meerkats...

We have been to the zoo A lot lately, so here are some of the people who have joined us.....(Not at the same time)...

Charlie's wife Lili...

Mikela, Elijah, and Noah....


And last but not least, the cute moments with Charlie I somehow remembered to capture!!





Hi Grandpa!!! lol j/k...


I cannot express how excited Charlie got when we got to the turtles, so I thought a picture would be the best way to show you all...

When the elephants were doing their tricks Charlie got as close as he could get to them...



The time we went with my dad I forgot the stroller so he graciously rented one of the zoo ones for us, You can tell how Charlie delt with that tragedy!

More zoo times in the near future, just today we went with Charlie's cousin's class to the zoo. I feel old being able to Chaparone something.. (suze how do you spell Chaparone?)... anyway, we got up at like 6:45am to get ready!! I will tell you all about that later, for now, someone needs an ice cream sandwich....Sandra needs an ice cream sandwich!

Love till next post,
Sandra

3 comments:

Susana la Banana said...

It's "chaperone" but you came close enough, right?

And WHOOOOO loves orange soda? ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I couldn't see all the pictures for some reason so looking forward to seeing you guys and experiencing the zoo with you!

Lots of love!
Karen

(PS: HI SUSAN!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, i absolutly love reading your blogs. Charlie is as cute as ever. Well I finally made it to church (NB) but you weren't there. It was the same weekend as crosswalk and pretty busy.

Well I hope all is going well. I'm on my lunch break and I'm a little hungry. It was great seeing the pics. thank you again for sharing.

Paula