Friday, July 27, 2007

5 WEEKS OLD!

these three pictures are of charlie and his baby friend cailey! we go visit baby cailey every once in a while!

here are the pictures of him at ONE MONTH OLD!!!! he's getting sooooo big!


he loves his new bouncy seat and it's so helpful! especially this week since grandma isn't here to hold him when i need to do stuff!






exactly one month after she last saw us, our friend karen got to see how much charlie has grown!so there's my weekly update...check back next friday when he'll be EVEN BIGGER!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a great job keeping up this blog: I love it! You are an amazing mom in many ways, and I am very proud of you, and so is everyone else. I guess you would say, "He's worth it!" and you'd be right!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

OH he is just precious, as I soooo got to see last Sunday! He looks so happy! You are doing such a great job!! Keep up the good mommy work!
Karen

Susana la Banana said...

HELLO! It's Friday night and you didn't post! Boo hiss!
I miss you. =(