Sunday, July 1, 2007

THE BIG DEBUT


KING CHARLES HAS ARRIVED!!!



Charles Nathan Sylvester
June 22, 2007
11:49am
7lbs 20in


charlie was born at heavensentbirth midwifery clinic with no medical interference!
the first 2hrs of life he spent in my arms an experience i will forever be grateful to have had!
i could go on and on telling in great detail the story of his birth, and if you want to know more please ask, but i thought for now most of you are dying to see pictures of my sweet baby boy..







after spending skin to skin time with me he got his newborn exam done..
then, of course, he bonded with grandma..
my good friends karen and greg came to the birthcenter and right away got to hold charlie..




right before we left the clinic..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a royal day it was!
Karen

EJ Belasco said...

Sandra, He is beautiful!! Congrats on a wonderful birth experience and on your amazing little boy. Can't wait to watch him grow.
Megan (Susan's friend in NC)

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Sorry, I just left that last comment under my husband's name...didn't want to be confusing. Megan

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra & CHARLES,
I can't believe how beautiful you both look. I would LOVE to hear all about your birth experience and LOVE to get my hands on that lil bundle of love and give you both a HUGE hug! Lisa Craig

Susana la Banana said...

Love the pics....now post more!
We miss you...