Thursday, July 5, 2007

With arms wide open...

okay so, i can't type much because little mister is sleeping, and anyone with kids knows that that means mama rests too. i did get demands for more pictures though, so now i can say i have met those demands!
enjoy!!! i think someone wants a hug!



he's already started reaching for mama! (thank you marletts for the adorable outfit!)


we had some visitors.....

mikela stayed for the weekend to help out..thank you!!




my friend big bob the baby fanatic!!




and noah..the youngest person to hold charlie..he makes charlie look so big!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks so good! He certainly looks bigger! Thanks for posting more pictures. Can't wait to see him again!
Karen

Susana la Banana said...

Okay, it's official...you must come visit me NOW! I can't believe how much James has grown in the last year and I can't bear to think that I might not see Charlie until he is James' size. =(