Saturday, July 14, 2007

Grrrrrroooowwing we do it ev-er-ee day!

these are my weekly pictures, their not brand new but pretty recent..........You can already see how he's grown! i'll be sure to take lots o f pictures now that i found my camera (it was lost most of this week and that's why the pictures aren't brand new!).
also, from the list of things we need i have already received the car mirror, although an extra one wouldn't hurt for when we start using both cars to transport charlie!


judging by his belly, i think he just ate in this one!

already helping grandma with computer stuff!

just one of many cute little hats we have for him! (thank you marletts for his one)
o, and by the way, i would love for all of you to comment on my blog so i know you've seen the pictures!
even if you don't have a blog you can leave a comment, so please do!

love,
sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just as cute as he can be!! I love his Buddha belly shot! :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Susana la Banana said...

I know this news might come as a shock to you, but I will say it anyway:
HE IS SO SMALL!!!!
Holy cow, I forgot how tiny they are. That's amazing.
Love you guys! =)