Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Successful Visit with Godparents!

I know it's been a while, I repeatedly do this and then apologize, I know....I also promise to get better and then go back on my promise!! I'm sorry!

Here's is a little update..

We have been doing some traveling around town, and out of town too! Since last I posted we have been to Norman twice and to Charlie's dad's house a handful of times. We also visit our friends/family the Sowards occasionally. I started going to counseling this week too! Charlie is such a great traveler, Why not take advantage??!

Our friends Serena and her baby Lilly come up from Norman to see us 3 or 4 times a month So we decided to take a turn and go to Norman. We thought that would be only fair! Lilly is delightful and it is great to have a friend to talk to that is very similar and fun like me! lol

Wherever we go Charlie is great but sometimes it's nice to have people visit us! That is why when Charlie's godparents said they wanted to visit we were SO HAPPY!! We still also hadn't had our Xmas with them so it was a wonderful time! I have some pictures that They took with their high tech, no short of AWESOME camera so....I hope you enjoy!


Godpapa and Charlie having fun..



NO! That's not right the answer is 5, I have it right here on my calculator!!
I am so excited..and feeling slightly irregular.. can't you tell by my face?


Nothing to say here...way to adorable...

future male model in training...legs crossed just right, hand on hip, yea just like that!

Okay, since Karen was the one taking the pictures, they didn't get a picture of Godmama and boy with their camera...luckily, I had mine so here is the best one I got..
Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Those are some great pics.

Derek and I also wanted to let you and your mom know that we are pregnant. We are supper excited. I went to the Doc. last Monday and I was 10 weeks and a couple of days.

Enough about me. Charlie is getting cuter and cuter. I'm about to change jobs and I'm hoping that will free my time up a bit and then being out of the first trimester. I do plan on making a visit to see you and Charlie at that time. Your mom says you all have a lot of info about pregnancies and I'm very much desiring to learn more. Anyway, sorry so long. I'll be contacting you all within the month. Till then take care.

-Paula

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL! Sorry been MIA, laptop died this past week! LOVE the post and the pics. Hope you guys are doing well! We love you all!
Karen