Thursday, February 21, 2008

Male Model in the making..

Man! Crazy stuff has been happening here!

Charlie has been able to crawl for a while, but he's done this army crawl thing. Lately though, he's been getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. Another new thing he's been doing is pulling himself up to his feet ALL BY HIMSELF! He's only done that twice but still CRAZY!

I've also started making my own baby food which Charlie is taking to very well and loves "supper time". I have always debated how to introduce solids but I think I should turn that part of my brain and turn on the part where I do what I want to and think is best for me (and not everyone else and their babies).

Anyway, you all are probably saying, "What the heck does this have to do with your title??!"
Well, it doesn't but these do.....

Happy hand on hip pose..


This is a cover shot..


look at that expression!! INTENSE!!!

Uncle John can be his agent..


If that doesn't work, He can just be a guy in an inner tube playing a plastic guitar!! MUSICIAN, YA!!

Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, he can stop growing now! :) He is adorable as usual!

xoxo
K

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.