Friday, February 29, 2008

CARROT FACE, HAWK BOY!!

Since I posted Charlie has become an expert at climbing things and standing there, he has yet to walk along furniture or stand without support but I'm cool with that because that means he's a little less mobile then he will be!!!

Other things that Charlie has been doing that I've mentioned is eating. I am in the process of trying to catch the face he makes every time he takes his first bite. I already have lots of pictures of when he gets into mealtime and loves to have a good time with it!!


Exibit A. CARROT FACE...

Exibit B. Carrot face in action..(that's actually remains of a teething biscuit on his face in this pic)

I don't know if you all know but, because Charlie is my son, he has a natural mohawk! We have just recently started to experiment with this so I will soon start posting more visible "cool hawk kid" pics but for now here's the best I could get....


btw, My camera is pretty stupid, first it did that whole blurry thing for a while (thanks to my friend Lyndee, I know how to fix that) and now it's doing that weird 'wrong date at the bottom of the picture' thing. My apologies for that.

Anyway that's all I could scrounge up tonight so sweet dreams everyone!

Love till next post,
Sandra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just cant get over how grown up he is. Charlie is still the cutest baby ever.

Jennyeve said...

Look at that guy grow! Standing already too, that is awesome.
Love the 'hawk' pics. It is so much fun to dress the boys and do their hair. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG, have I not posted yet! LOL I LOVE carrot faces!!! More, more, more!!! Give him kisses from me!
Karen

Susana la Banana said...

Hey Slow Face Sista Friend!
Where's that new post you promised me last night? Hurry up, I need more Hawk Boy! ;)