Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Camera Suckage..

I got some pretty cute pictures of Charlie in the last few days..too bad my camera sucks and they're blurry!!!!!

GRRRRRRRR MY CAMERA SUCKS!!!! Okay, thanks for letting me vent (not that you have a say, it is MY blog after all).

Here are blurred pictures that still happen to show how adorable Charlie is...



this cute bundle of joy comes with free shipping and handling!!!


He's coming out of the box??


Blue hat, Green hat, Red hat.....OOPS!!


He's already reading Sandra Boynton books...i'm so proud!

Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ship him my way for a few days will ya? I promise I will FedEx him back! :) Love you guys!
K

Susana la Banana said...

FREE shipping and handling? Count me in!!!

And, as I'm sure you know...we LOVE Blue Hat, Green Hat, Red Hat, Oops! =)