Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Treat Monthly (February)

Christmas is a wonderful time for pie, Birthdays are the cliche for cakes or cakes separated into cups, but what about the rest of the year? Well for me, problem solved. I have a wonderful mother-in-law that gives me "coupons" for A sweet treat (which she usually delivers EVEN SWEETER) one per month. I posted a picture of the one from January, ya know the awesome wedding topper? Ya that was all thanks to the idea that deserts are not just seasonal. You can easily add to your waistline YEAR ROUND! HAha.. I was ever so blessed with this annual gift for the first time last year and we "renewed my prescription" to this again this year. so tasty, She is a cake genius! This month I wasn't sure what to pick so I vaguely mentioned something with oreos. Well, I gave her lemons and she made lemonade for sure! :)



I will keep you updated monthly!Brilliant!

Love till next post,
Sandra

No comments: