Sunday, December 23, 2007

CHARLIE IS 6MO OLD!!

Man, it's crazy that he's already 6mo.! He seems to love being 6mo. I love it to most of the time, but today I'm not having as much fun as I would like. My eyes hurt and I am exhausted from dealing with Charlie, whose dealing with change.

We are enjoying our visit overall though and tomorrow is Christmas eve!

Charlie will once again get to see his grandpa Lin whose coming here for xmas and then it's off to my uncle's (not on xmas but a couple days after)

Since I'm not feeling well, today is not the day I'm going to manage to get pictures up, but hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sandra and Charlie!!! I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Hopefully Santa will fix that for you! Have a great Christmas Day! (Tell Susan, her husband and James we said Merry Christmas too!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. I pray that you are feeling well enough to enjoy Charlies first Christmas.
-Paula and Derek