Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas...a day late!

I hope you all had a very merry and wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed spending Christmas with my sister and her family. Charlie got some pretty nice gifts and we are thankful to been gifted time with family!

I didn't really feel obligated to post on Christmas, since we were busy with the holiday festivities (and blessed with splendid weather). So I now will give you a bit of an update!

My nephew James had a wonderful time learning that the pretty wrapped boxes under the tree actually contained things inside!! Charlie really isn't old enough to comprehend that, but all the same, enjoyed trying to eat the paper.

I did want to share with you a picture to help hold you over for a few more days until I can get more pictures up......so here it is.....




hope that tides you over but makes you want more...I promise there will somehow be more!!

Love till next post,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! What a great looking tree! Glad you had a nice Christmas with your sister and her family! Can't wait to see more pics!
K

Anonymous said...

Hey, no fair! That's the same picture your sister posted. ;)
Glad you all had a good Christmas.

Becky W