Friday, December 14, 2007

Setting up for failure!

I'm just not up to doing this whole everyday blogging thing, but I will continue to do it as often as I can.
It will also be more difficult to do it while I am in N.C. , leaving Wednesday! I will be there for about three weeks and I'm not sure that I will ALWAYS have internet access but again, I will do it as often as I can.

Sorry about yesterday, time flies when you have a baby!
And when you have so many things to do!

Good thing I have a boy that is happy to help with the daily chores....


He doesn't actually like it when the job is done, so he elects to spend some extra time in the hamper...
(p.s. those are my nanny's (Mikela) hands holding the hamper)..

okay, I'll try to post tomorrow.

Love till next post,
Sandra

1 comment:

rach cortest said...

Sandra,

I am so glad that you will be with Susan on Christmas!!! Please give her and James many hugs from me. Charles is so cute and getting big!! Happy Christmas, rachel