Thursday, December 20, 2007

Having Fun!

I am managing to post, yet again today! Maybe this posting everyday, minus a couple days, thing will work in NC after all!!

I don't have any pictures and I am not going to be on here long, I just wanted to make a post today.

Mostly to thank you if you got Charlie and/or I a gift already!

THANK YOU!!!

Okay we will have to see what tomorrow brings, I will try to post!

Love till next post,
Sandra

p.s. if you were planning on getting Charlie the book 'brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?'
he already received and LOVES IT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know you made it to your sis' in good shape. I know having a sick baby can be very difficult - there is about 4 or so at the day care that keep getting sent home with fevers. Poor babies. Anyway glad Charlie enjoys the book. Merry Christmas if I don't comment again before Tuesday.