Thursday, December 6, 2007

Haven't done this in a while!

Do you ever miss those days when I usta blog once a week? Do you ever ask yourself, 'self, why did Sandra stop blogging?'. If so your worries are over my weekly posts are back!

I would like to start off by saying I got a new camera!! So pictures are on the way! I also have been taking a few pictures with disposable cameras so I will have those up here so too. Maybe I will make December my personal Blog posting month! Myblopomo? Sablopomo? Anyway, moving on.

I check a few blogs and the most important one is my sisters, and I was just there and saw that she took a test that determined that she is pretty addicted to blogging. With all my old addictions washed away with the arrival of my baby, I have no healthy addiction (can an addiction be healthy?) so I'm hoping that this can be my thing once more!

I decided to see how much I was addicted:

55%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
with that said I start, on this the 7th of December, I start my own blog posting month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hooo does that mean we will have pictures EVERYDAY! LOL I promise, the ones we took when you were here are on the way soon!
xoxo Karen

Anonymous said...

55% is not bad. I got a 14% just for being addicted to this blog page. :_

Paula